The use of the Service at IADT shall be governed by the eduroam network terms and conditions contained herein ("the Agreement"). You may only use this Service if you expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement each time you access the Service. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing the Service.
Users of the service should also be familiar with:
Service Access & Availability
This Service is provided solely for use by approved eduroam users of IADT. Approved eduroam users are defined as those who have valid login credentials issued by their home eduroam enabled institution and are members of that institution.
Unauthorized use of this service is strictly prohibited. Individuals who do not have valid eduroam credentials for this system should discontinue all attempts to use the service.
Users will be held accountable for all activities carried out using the eduroam service under their login credentials. Users must not allow their login credentials to be used by any other individual or group.
Access to the Service is completely at the discretion of IADT, and your access to the Service may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time. IADT shall not be liable for any damages, losses, cost or expenses caused by or arising out of termination of the Service.
Use of the Service
Users of the service agree to be bound by the IADT's ICT Appropriate and Acceptable Usage Policy + Wireless Network Acceptable Usage Policy and agree not to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement, including but not limited to:
- Use of the Service in a manner which will interfere materially with the continued operation of the Service;
- Use of the Service in any manner that infringes another's copyrights, patents, trademarks, or intellectual property rights;
- Use of the Service to engage in libel, defamation, harassment, , intentional misrepresentation or fraud, or publication of private information;
- Introducing viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Using the Service to gain illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks;
- Attempting to intercept, collect or store data about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
- Sending unsolicited messages, "spam", or "junk mail";
- Extension of the service to provide service by proxy or other means to other computers/users.
- Users should comply with all relevant IT legislation as outlined in the ICT A/AUP.
IADT reserves the right to monitor the use of the Service to ensure compliance with this Agreement, IADT's ICT A/AUP, Wireless AUP or applicable law. IADT reserves the right to monitor transmissions and to collect and use personally identifiable information to assist in provisioning of service and to monitor network health and performance and otherwise solve problems associated with the Service.
Privacy and Security
Security of the Service user’s computers or other networked device is the responsibility of the user. IADT recommends the installation of anti-virus software or personal firewall technology to protect the device from unauthorized access or damage.