Examination Timetables + Regulations
The timetable for the Autumn 2019 examinations is available for download below. Please note that dates may be subject to change so ensure you refer to the latest version of the schedule prior to your exams. This will be updated as required.
Please carefully note the date, time and location of your examination. We request that you read the Regulations for Candidates in Examinations document, which is also available to download below.
If you have agreed accommodations with the Disability Officer for these exams, you will be contacted, via your student email, by the Exams Office with your arrangements.
The following are important dates to note for this exam session:
- Exams/assessments run from 19 - 29 August inclusive
- Results will be published online for all students by 11.00 am on Friday 13 September 2019 via https://ssb.ancheim.ie/iadt/app/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin.
- Please see How To Access Your Results Online document below if you have any issues with accessing your results.
- You can request to view your script (written exams only) from 16 - 18 September inclusive - please complete the form below and email to email@example.com. For CA based modules, please speak to your Year Tutor/Programme Chair
- Appeals Deadline is 4.00 pm on Thursday 19 Septemer 2019 - this is strictly adhered to. Please see http://www.iadt.ie/study/current-student-info/appeal-of-assessment-result for information on appeals
- Appeals results are issued on 2 October 2019