Applicants must submit supporting documentation. Please have these ready to attach to your application. Applications without documentation will not be processed. The applicant must provide:
1. Two months bank statements with your name and account number clearly visible
2. Evidence relating to any claims made e.g. receipts for equipment/class materials, childcare receipts, rental lease, utility bills etc.
3. For grant recipients, a letter from SUSI / Local Authority confirming that you have been approved for a grant and the grant’s rate.
4. Proof of a social welfare payment e.g. a medical card, social welfare statement
5. Evidence of household income for 2018. This must be one of the following:
P21 (PAYE workers)
Self-Assessment Letter (self-employed)
6, If you are a lone parent one of the following must be supplied:
Social Welfare statement indicating a Single Parent Family Payment
Social Welfare statement indicating a Job Seekers Transitional PaymentSocial Welfare statement + evidence of having been receipt of a Job Seekers Transitional Payment within the past four years
Social Welfare statement + receipt from a Disability Payment indicating the full rate for one adult and any dependent children
P21 Statement indicating either SP or LP tax credits.