Academic + Student Affairs
Servcies provided by Academic + Student Affairs at IADT:
Admissions - Undergradate + Postgraduate
Transcripts, Educational Verification and Replacement Parchments - please see below information on how to access each of these servcies.
To order transcipts, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name as it was when you studied with us
- Your student number (if you have it)
- Your dates of attendance
- Your programme title
- The stages of your programme for which you require a transcript (Years 1, 2, 3, 4 and/or 6)
Transcripts will be prepared for you and sent within 10 working days of your request. There is no cost for replacement transcripts.
For verification of an IADT students educational history, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name of the student for which you seek the information (the name they used when they were a student)
- Their IADT student number
- Their full date of birth
- Their programme of study
- Their years of attendance
Please note that IADT will contact the student to seek their permission to supply the information required, even if there is a consent form included from the company. This is to ensure we adhere to our GDPR requirements and to protect the students' confidential information.
Requests for information will be processed within 10 working days. Please note that it is not possible to supply information on a next day basis.
Collection of Parchments
Parchments are given out at our annual Conferring ceremony held each November. For those gradudates who do not pick up their parchments, they can pick these up from the Office of Academic + Student Affairs. Please email email@example.com to organise pick up.
If the graduate cannot pick up the parchment themselves, they can nominate another person to collect it on their behalf - this person will need to bring along a letter/email from the graduate giving IADT permission to supply the parchment to the nominated person. This consent letter/email will be held on file. The person picking up will need to sign and date their receipt of the document.
For those who have mislaid or lost their original parchment, we can supply duplicate parchments. Below is the process you need to follow to request a duplicate.
- Go to https://epay.iadt.ie/open/ and input your student number and date of birth (we recommend you use the drop down calendar to input your DOB) and click to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click on the tick box Replacement Parchments - there is a €100 charge for this
- Click on Continue
- You will be brought to the Payment Item Summary page - you just need to continue on and pay the fee. You will receive an email to say that you have paid this - please keep this, this is your receipt and you need to attach this to your Duplicate Parchment Request Form
- You need to complete a Duplicate Parchment Request Form (this form can be downloaded from the link below). This must be completed in full and returned to the address below.
- Once evidence of both the payment and the completed request form are received, a duplicate parchment will be ordered from our specialist printers. This can take up to 5 weeks to supply
- Parchments can then be posted out to a nominated address or held in the Office of Academic + Student Affairs for pick up. You will need to inform us how you wish to receive your new parchment.
Do note that any duplicate parchment will have the word duplicate printed on it.
For queries on duplicate parchments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address to send the completed Duplicate Parchment Request Form along with your receipt of payment:
Celine Blacow, Academic + Student Affairs Office, IADT, Carriglea Park, Kill Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin