BA (Hons) Digital Marketing
Intensive, interactive and hands-on, digital marketing is the new way of connecting with consumers. It is critical to the evolving world of technologies, platforms, consumer dynamics, businesses and brands.
Combining traditional marketing theory, practice and digital tools, students learn how businesses can reach, connect and promote their products to a larger audience using a diverse range of digital marketing tools and strategies. In this fast—paced sector, digital marketing professionals are in high demand.
What will I do?
- Get practical skills in web building and various social media platforms.
- Critically evaluate a variety of online business models.
- Develop an online marketing strategy for a business idea.
- Evaluate customer relationship management in a digital and non-digital business context.
- Work on “real world” business scenarios to develop appropriate sales, CRM and digital marketing campaigns.
- Think critically in light of social, cultural, philosophical and ethical business issues as they relate to digital business.
Graduates will be prepared to work with multinationals such as Google, Facebook or LinkedIn. Graduates will also be equipped to work in a variety of businesses in digital marketing roles and social media.
What will I study?
Year 1 – Introduction to Management | Learning for Business | Digital Skills | Principles of Marketing | Web Applications | Introduction to Digital Marketing | Numeracy for Business.
Year 2 – Finance I | Online Consumer Behaviour | Business Requirement Analysis | Business Law | Content Development + Creation | Work Placement.
Year 3 – Finance II | Social CRM + Digital Sales | Strategic Marketing | Digital Business Transformation | Search Engine Optimisation + Data Analytics | Strategic Management | Graduate Employability.