lasts approximately two months and is part-time in nature – typically two evening sessions per week. The programme facilitators will introduce the group to relevant start-up strategies, challenge each participant’s business idea and encourage participants to prove some degree of market validation of their proposed product or service. Phase 1 participants then compete to secure a place on Phase 2.
offers a package of supports including funding, workspace, group workshops and mentoring, as well as opportunities to meet with investors.
is a period of flexible support, helping successful participants towards investment and expansion.
Across all phases, participants have access to desk space within the Media Cube. Our typical cycle of phases is as follows:
April to June; and September to November;
January to June; and July to December.
Register your interest here, we will keep you posted regarding application dates.
Who should apply?
This programme can help you if you:
- can demonstrate the capability and commitment needed to develop a sustainable business;
- are ambitious, intending that your enterprise will achieve turnover greater than €500,000 and create more than five jobs in three to five years;
- plan to build your business on a strong foundation of innovation and/or technology;
- can provide evidence of a commercial market for your proposed product or service;
- propose setting up an enterprise that is a manufacturing or internationally traded services business, or a new domestically traded service business with the potential to trade internationally.
Sectors of activity include, but are not limited to, software, digital media, engineering, electronics, food and consumer products. Companies that have completed New Frontiers and are now based at IADT include Your Smile Direct, MyDealDoc and Checkventory.