Event Start-Up Bootcamp for IADT Students
Boost your entrepreneurship skills with a series of Start-Up workshops + talks taking place at the Media Cube, IADT throughout November.
What can budding entrepreneurs expect?
- an opportunity to work with high level business experts to develop their idea into a developed business proposition.
- an introduction to tools and frameworks that can help them assess their ideas from a commercial perspective (notably Business Model Innovation Canvas).
- the confidence to review their own financial plans.
- an insight into the real journey of start-up ventures.
- an opportunity to pitch their ideas to potential customers, funders or investors.
- an introduction to the landscape of available funding supports.
Prizes for Best Idea, Best Pitch and More!!
Register to secure a place now - email@example.com
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!
|Thurs 2nd Nov||10am - 1pm||Introduction
Ice Breaker Pitch
Ann- Marie Phelan
|Fri 3rd Nov||10am - 1pm||Idea Generation||Rohan Perera|
|Tues 7th Nov||10am - 1pm
2pm - 5pm
|Getting to know Your Business||John McMahon|
|Wed 8th Nov||10am - 1pm||Financial Planning Prototyping||Rohan Perera|
|Tues 14th Nov||2pm - 5pm||Funding Supports
2 Start-up Experiences
|LEO DL Rathdown Council
IADT Media Cube
DL Rathdown Chamber
2 start-up Experiences
|Wed 15th Nov||2pm- 5pm||Fundraising and Pitching||Raomal Perera|
|Tues 21st Nov||2pm – 5pm||Pitch Day||Jessica Fuller
Ann - Marie Phelan