Schools & Courses
- BA (Honours) in English, Media and Cultural Studies (DL241)
- BA (Honours) in Business Studies and Arts Management (DL242)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Entrepreneurship & Management (DL245)
- Bachelor of Business in Entrepreneurship (DL231)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Entrepreneurship (DL243)*
- Certificate in Enterprise Development (DL212s)*
- Certificate in Online Business Trading (DL213s)*
- Certificate in Citizenship and Society (DL214s)*
- Certificate in Creative Writing (DL214s)*
- Certificate in Creative Writing (Flexible Mode) (DL215f)*
* apply directly to IADT
Our programmes use a unique, interdisciplinary approach that gives you transferable skills applicable across a range of sectors and occupations. Innovation is at the heart of all our programmes.
The Faculty offers programmes at Levels 7, 8 and 9, specialising in Entrepreneurship, Arts Management, and English, Media and Cultural Studies.
Our two postgraduate programmes are an MA in Public Culture Studies and a Postgraduate Diploma in Business in Cultural Event Management. A Masters degree by research is also available.
Four accredited Special Purpose Awards are offered in Online Business Trading, Enterprise Development, Creative Writing, and Citizenship and Society.
Programmatic review Panel 2010, comments on School and its programmes:
“The Panel noted the School occupied a unique and valuable niche in Irish education.”
“Staff in the School are enthusiastic, committed and motivated.Student satisfaction was high, and this was borne out by the increasing number of first preferences on CAO applications.”
Visit http://publicculturestudies.com/ website with is associated with the Faculty of Enterprise and Humanaties. It aims to promote high-quality research, teaching and public dissemination of historical and contemporary aspects of Public Culture, within national, European and international contexts.
Head of Faculty:
Dr. Josephine Browne BSc, BComm, MBS,BL, PhD
Head of Department of Entrepreneurship:
Dr. Catherine Rossiter B.A., M.Sc., Grad. Dip. Marketing, Ph.D.
Head of Department of Humanities and Arts Management:
Dr. Paula Gilligan BEd, PhD
Sylvia Wrynn +353 1 239 4764
Colette Carraher +353 1239 4763
For all queries and questions, please contact the faculty administrator firstname.lastname@example.org