Contacting the ICT Service Desk
Students will only be able to able to contact the ICT Service Desk by email only. Emailing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org (see below for details).
Emailing the ICT Service Desk
- An email can be sent to the ICT Service Desk by emailing to the following address: email@example.com
- The email must have a valid subject in order for it to be accepted by the ICT Service Desk mail server.
- When a user successfully submits an email to the Service Desk they will get a reply email to say that their request is being dealt with.
- If they open a new call the server will return an email with the call number.
N.B. When contacting the helpdesk please provide the following information:
- Your Name - Student ID Number
- Location of the problem (e.g. Computer/Room Number)
- Accurate and detailed (as possible) description of the problem
- Where you may be contacted (if applicable) such as mobile number/email address
- If you have a problem emailing ask another student or school secretary to email for you